Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

-Los Angeles Arboretum: I forgot how much I love visiting the arboretum.  A recent visit reminded me and  immediately I bought a season pass.
-Fantastic Mr. Fox: If you haven't seen it...go now and do so.  You won't regret it!
-Hiking at Fryman Canyon: Best way to spend an hour in LA.
-lunch at Vegan Plate: Their soy chicken tastes so much like chicken, I can't really tell the difference.  Love it so much!
-Samantha Mathis:  You know that game, "who would play you in your biopic?"  Well Samantha Mathis would play me.  She's just a badass.  And I gave her directions on the Disney lot the other day, and I love that she left me a tiny bit starstruck.
-Corkbar: because chef Albert totally rocks AND they have the best grilled cheese sandwiches in ALL of LA.  Swear to GOD!
-Random flavored KitKats from Japan
-Free online lectures from Yale Professors:  I'm currently taking a class on Music appreciation.  I love it!
-Breathless by Jean-Luc Godard:  I haven't seen this movie in years, but its fantastic.  I've decided its time to revisit all my favorite films from film school: a reminder of why I fell in love with film isn't a bad thing.
-The Red Balloon:  Have a mentioned how much I love this movie yet?  It's 30 minutes of beauty and innocence.  A perfect film.

No comments:

Post a Comment