Sunday, September 27, 2009

Crafting...

I had plans to volunteer for Food Forward over the past weekend. But got an email from them letting me know they had enough volunteers for their harvest. I hope to have another opportunity to work with them in the near future.

So instead of honing the skills of a migrant farm worker, I spent Saturday, aiding my friend Natasha with her quest to finish creating some of the elements of her wedding bouquet. Since her wedding is a still a month away, i won't give away any secrets of what we made. But it was a pleasant afternoon of crafting. Too bad I can't spend all of my volunteering time at craft hour with my friends.

Next up: Fundraising for a Walk against Breast Cancer in San Diego. Here is the link to my home page, if you would like to donate:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY10California?px=3246000&pg=personal&fr_id=19783&fl=en_US&et=Ergdh0szGuRuKhK1D5SQNA..&s_tafId=379857

No comments:

Post a Comment