Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A few of my favorite things from the past week....

-"My favorite color is neon beige." (best quote from the film PRECIOUS)
-10 Reasons you should never get a job - article by Steve Pavlina (fabulously thought-provoking!)
- Scotch tasting and appreciation class with Heidi and Lauren...they let us mix our own scotch!!!
- Heidi's Office Holiday Party (a fantastic evening with a "disco cowboy theme."  See photo on right)
- Dinner parties at Hans' house (I've known him since I was a very small child and its great to have people you've known for so long in your life)
- Pho at Gingergrass (so perfect for a cold, rainy night)
-Homemade real Indian chai (recipe courtesy of my dear friend Drew, I spent a few hours on Saturday tracking down black cardamon pods!)
-Muppets Singing Christmas Carols!
-Parcel packages (I know they have been around forever, but these theme packages just make me happy!)
-Poladroid (I had forgotten how much fun it is to make my pictures look like polaroids!)


No comments:

Post a Comment