Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday's favorite things

-Maira Kalman's NY Times Blog about slow food (I love her illustrations and whimsical way of explaining how she sees the world.)
-MI-5 (I've just discovered this fun BBC gem on Netflix, and I can't get enough of it!)
-Realizing that cruise ships aren't "your thing," but being grateful you were able to make an informed decision (and being even more grateful that you aren't still stuck on the boat!)
-House/dog sitting for 2 big dogs who LOVE long walks at night and in the morning.
-New Astrologyzone horoscope!!!
-This beautiful video from the New Zealand Book Council
-My talented friend Brooke's new website, showcasing her beautiful artwork (including a lovely piece I bought from her a year ago.)
-Babes in Toyland (I love Christmas movies...even the cheesy ones!)
-Brown paper packages tied up with string...I must begin my holiday wrapping!
-Dishing about good and bad dates, the economy, and other insane topics over gingerbread pancakes at IHOP.
-Holiday dress shopping (the invitations have begun to arrive daily!!)
-Being able to celebrate Thanksgiving with good family and friends.


1 comment:

  1. okay, that astology lady is the bomb. adding her to my blogroll NOW.

    ReplyDelete