Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A few of my favorite things....

-Finding a pair of boots I've been coveting on the sale rack, then convincing the store to give me an additional discount because the boots were the display model!
-Game night with Ray, Kevin and Luke..(Kevin and I totally beat Ray and Luke at Sequence!)
-Luke's Zale's commercial (he's the cute boy with the sparkler!)
-Free Japanese lessons to brush up on my conversation skills before heading to Tokyo.
-John Goddard's Life List (which made me feel terribly unaccomplished, but also inspired me to revisit a life list that I wrote when I was 17.)
-Small, intimate holiday parties with some of your closest friends.
-Mary Poppins at the Ahmanson (I love that she flies over the audience at the end of the show!)
-UniqueLA's holiday craft sale. (my favorite purchase is this ring by Plastique!)
-The Princess and the Frog...I love that Disney is doing 2-D animation again.  And this story is so happy and heartwarming, I really enjoyed watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment