Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My favorite things from this week...

-Solstice Canyon, perfect for a rainy day hike with Ray...we went to splish splosh through the puddles and creek!
-The Kitchen in SilverLake.  Everytime I eat there I feel completely satisfied and comfy, like I just ate a really good home cooked meal.
-Thai Elvis: cheap, delicious, entertaining!
-Nana: my favorite Japanese Manga series.  The girls are cool, the clothes are cute, and it makes me want to be a rockstar.
-Rain...I love curling up to a good book when its pouring outside.
-Academic Earth!  I love that I can listen to Yale and Harvard professors lectures in my PJs.
-Strange Maps may not help my wanderlust, but it does make me smile.
-Betsy McCall paper dolls (because I love all their cute outfits!)


No comments:

Post a Comment