Friday, November 26, 2010

The Simple Life - Day 4

Happy Black Friday!

Other then heading to Ikea for their FREE breakfast, I don't think I will be partaking in any Black Friday shopping...too tempting to spend money.

I hope you and all of your beloveds had a great Thanksgiving.  My morning got off to a rocky start, when Angel decided to jump on my head and get me out of bed....(see photo below.  Yes, its true I always have a camera nearby...even in the god awful hours of the morning).

But after a nice long walk and a moment to compose ourselves, we (I mean I) was able to partake in 2 different gatherings. First, with my family in Torrance, we had a lovely Thanksgiving lunch at Mimi's Cafe, it was wonderful to be with everyone.  After lunch, I hotfooted it back across town to finish making the squash, then picked up the rotisserie chicken I had reserved from Ralph's along with a sweet potato pie (oh my lord, they were out of pumpkin!)  Then off to Laura's for our 1st Orphaned Thanksgiving together.  We invited a few friends who didn't have a place to go for dinner.  And everyone brought something to eat: chicken, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, ambrosia salad, and pie!  Yummy!!!

Total spent for the day: $13.76
Total spent for the week: $67.10
Total left to spend for the week: $7.90

No comments:

Post a Comment