Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Simple Life - Day 6

The dogs hopped into bed and woke me up, promptly at 7.30 AM.  Oi vey!  Exasperating.  After managing to quiet them down and comfortably find a nook between the two, I continued with my desperately needed beauty sleep for a few more hours.  If only they weren't so cute, I'd be able to get mad at them.  Of course the best thing about getting up early-ish, was that after taking the dogs for a walk, I was able to make it to Ikea for a FREE breakfast.  It was the only Post Thanksgiving deal that I took part in.  And I am considering a repeat performance on Sunday.


After breakfast I headed downtown with Jim.  We had a lovely adventure at the MOCA, then down to Little Tokyo for ramen at my favorite spot, Daikokuya.  Jim treated, which means that I managed to get through the day without actually spending a cent.  


Total amount spent today: $0
Total amount spent this week: $67.10
Total amount available to spend this week: $7.90

No comments:

Post a Comment