Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Simple Life - Day 10

Okay, so I'm really tired of talking about myself.  Starting to feel extremely self-absorbed and cost conscience...not really a great combination, or at the very least not very interesting.

All you need to know about Wednesday is that I spent $0 and was treated to lunch at City Wok by my pal Ajax.  Spent the afternoon hanging out with Siaka and Kegger (his adorable pitbull) at the park.  Then Jim took me to dinner at the amazing Gardens of Taxco...which you really must check out if you haven't been there.  They serve a delicious 5 course meal ("Mexico City Style"), have the best poblano mole I've ever tasted (for reals!) and an "early bird special" if you eat dinner before 7pm and bring in a coupon ($14.95 / 5 course meal...WOWIE!).  Amazing!!  After dinner, I dragged Jim to the Griffith Park Christmas Light show, only to find that they didn't do it this year...what?!?  So we grabbed a drink at the Cha Cha Lounge instead.  It was a good night.

Total spent for the day: $0
Total spent for the week: $57.53
Total remaining for the week: $17.47

Elsewhere...
-Article I wrote about volunteerism
-New Astrologyzone horoscopes are up
-The most amazing squirrel lamp I've ever seen!
-Rob Ryan's wooden keys (because I heart him so much!)
-For Natasha (a bit of fun that reminds me of East Coast adventures)
-For Jacqui (Love, Love, LOVE Yinka Shonibare and know you will too!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment