Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Simple Life - Day 27

"All I can say is that my life is pretty plain 
I like watchin' the puddles gather rain"
~Blind Melon, "No Rain"


More rain and a new song stuck on brain in looping mode.  Awesome.  Although its awfully cold and gray, it was a great day.  Natasha, one of my favorite people returned to LA from Boston for a moment and we were able to catch up over a cup of coffee and a walk on the pier.  Then Lauren and I headed downtown to see "Next to Normal."  An amazing play but so depressing.  The best part about watching it is that you suddenly realize how sane you really are.  And it's way cheaper then a therapy session.  The show, combined with the weather made it impossible to energize ourselves enough to meet up with Adam out at the bars.  I'm sure he had much better luck pulling cute chickadees without our interference.  Instead we headed back to Lauren's place for late night wine, cheese, and 'Sunset Boulevard' (the perfect rainy day flick).  Then Clint surprised us with an appearance on his way home from a party, which made for the perfect night in.  



No comments:

Post a Comment