Friday, December 17, 2010

The Simple Life - Day 25

I had insomnia last night.  Could. Not. Sleep.  Ugh! I let someone say something and really get into my head and then spent most of the night tossing and turning about whether or not a certain guy I like actually believes that I don't like him.  It's so ridiculously juvenile, what are we back in middle school?  I mean, I like this guy.  I told him I liked him.  If he doesn't believe it, why tell that to somebody else, who then relates the story back to me and tells me I need to really be better at showing him I like him?  WTF?  I made him ice cream.  From scratch.  I've told him I like him.  I don't play games.  What more can I possibly do to prove myself?  I feel like I'm 13 all over again.  This sucks.

In order to re-find balance in my life, I decided I needed to experience Autumn (this is mainly due to the fact that I'm heading to Colorado for the holidays and will immediately be thrown into Winter.  And I hate skipping seasons!)  Off I went on a mini road trip...barely making it back in time for work...but glad I was able to visit my secret, undisclosed LA location where one can experience the pleasures of fall.
By the end of the day I had returned. To. Calm.  And realized, I can't control the universe, nor what this guy is going to think.  Let it be.

Enjoy Fall!





No comments:

Post a Comment